Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cannon Beach

Over the Memorial Day Weekend we spent the last day at the beach. The day started off windy and overcast, but the last hour we were there it was about 70 with very little wind. I almost didn't go. I knew it equalled many, many hours of additional work. In the end I was glad I went -- not many years left with the eight of us together so we're trying to seize our opportunities.





Haystack Rock



Nolan befriended most of the people on the beach





Emmeline and I hung out. Babies at the beach are not easy. They get sand on their wet hands, lips, and in their eyes. The wind bothers them. They don't eat right. Still, she was a trooper and saw some new sites.



Happy daughters



Emmeline putting her hand in the Pacific Ocean







1 comment:

melanie.joy said...

It looks like it was a fun day at the beach! :) I love the Oregon coast.