Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chicken, no rice

"Why does Emmeline smell like Old Spice?" was the reasonable question from husband.

The answer:  herbal, organic shampoo.  Smells like rosemary and mint, which is great in the kitchen but frankly, gross in the hair.   Reminds me a little of a chicken dish.  During a burst of organic focus I bought non toxic baby soaps and shampoos ... and now we can't wait for them to run empty!

Myself, I have always used whatever shampoo and conditioner I can find on sale.   My latest find:   L'Oreal UltraPure Shampoo -- a coupon for $2.50 off and phosphate free.   Not until I started to wash my long hair with a big ol' glob of shampoo did I realize what I had really bought:  more shampoo with rosemary and mint scent.   Yuck!   Now Emmie and I both stink!

No comments: